TOTOH Collective - A private membership association
Member Statement of Conscious and Informed Consent
By applying for membership in TOTOH Collective, a private membership association, and paying the application fee in the amount of $1, I certify my agreement to the terms and conditions of membership set forth below.
The purpose of TOTOH Collective is to empower, support, encourage, and aid its members in their independent paths of spiritual seeking, personal healing, and evolution. By doing so, we catalyze positive evolution for the entire planetary collective, quickening the transition to the more beautiful world our hearts know is possible.
Declaration of Positive Intent
Here is an example of a declaration aligned with the intention of TOTOH, please find the words that ring true for you and make a similar declaration of positive intent as you cross the threshold of membership:
I choose the positive path of evolution by consciously cultivating an open heart. I commit to serving life by discovering and sharing my essential nature.
The primary means of enacting our shared purpose is through freely associating in community. We collectively share in the warmth of the human spirit, we are dedicated to seeking Truth, and we serve others through love and a deep respect for free will.
This association of free souls derives its rights, and the rights of its members to participate herein, directly from the One Infinite Creator / Nature’s God / Source / Great Spirit / The Almighty / The Absolute / The Most High / Cosmic Consciousness. We do not rely on any governmental agency nor state nor corporate authority to claim and exercise our natural rights which are in accordance with Universal Natural Law.
These rights shall include, but are not limited to:
- The right to a direct and personal relationship with Divinity, in whatever form we may experience that most sacred of connections, without the need for external authority or condition.
- The right to freely assemble.
- The right to speak and communicate freely with one another.
- The right to give and receive information, advice, and council.
- The right to participate in any gathering of the members of this association, whether in-person or virtual.
- The right to be accepted in our individual identity and beliefs, so long as they do not infringe on the rights of others.
- The right to seek the Truth of our nature, our existence, and our circumstances.
- The right to question and challenge the use of power to control, manipulate, deceive, or harm anyone.
In order to create, maintain, and uphold a communal environment and culture that supports positive evolution we must all hold ourselves to standards of behavior that exceed those of the broader, mixed-polarity, mainstream culture we exist within.
To that end we agree to the following responsibilities:
- To honor the divinity and perfection of each individual, while understanding that we are each on a unique journey of evolution.
- To honor the free will of each individual.
- To respect the thoughts, ideas, and opinions of others, even if they differ from our own.
- To commit to our own growth, healing, and evolution; aka, actively tending to our inner work and shadow work.
- To serve others to the best of our ability.
- To endeavor to cultivate self-awareness, self-honesty, self-responsibility, and self-kindness.
- To communicate with honesty, integrity, and an earnest desire to connect and uplift.
- To seek and co-create harmony in our community.
In order to establish an independent association of spiritual seekers who share the positive path of evolution, we agree to assert our sovereignty and independence from any and all external, artificial sources of authority. We acknowledge that we are 100% responsible for our experience of life and the choices we make.
To this end, I agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Association and its representatives for any perceived or actual damages, tangible or intangible. I agree that the Association offers its membership and activities with no promises of any kind. I agree that any outcome of my membership, whether positive or negative, are the effects of my own personal choices.
In order to maximize a friendly, warm, inviting environment that is conducive to peaceful and harmonious relationships, we must each commit to doing our part to transform conflict between individuals where it arises. We each agree to note when separation occurs between ourselves and other members, and will take appropriate steps to return to a sense of connection. These steps may include a mediation with the other member.
As participants in an evolving universe, planet, and culture we acknowledge that the terms of this agreement are the best articulation of how we will co-create the most conducive environment possible for our shared purpose. As we discover new and better ways to accomplish our collective will to evolve along the positive path, we will update these agreements accordingly.
I agree to all the terms and conditions as stated herein. And I agree to abide by these terms as they may be modified or changed in the future, so long as the changes are incorporated into this agreement document.
By joining TOTOH Collective, I affirm my agreement to all the terms of membership defined herein. By performing the actions, provided through this website, required to subscribe to membership I agree that these actions will represent my conscious consent to a binding contract between myself and the Association.