An Introduction to the TOTOH Collective
TOTOH invites positive seekers to join our community: the TOTOH Collective.
If you're on a journey of healing, personal growth, and spiritual evolution and you'd like to experience more belonging, connection, and purpose, then this community may be for you.
Join us in a vision
of a sacred circle of co-creators, walking the positive path together, opening our hearts, joining our strengths to become something greater.
We offer regular opportunities for community gathering. Through study, discussion, practice, and celebration. We host both in-person and online offerings. So whether you're local to the Asheville area, or anywhere else in the world, you're welcome to explore membership to see if it's a fit.
Built for Evolving
What you can expect to experience in the TOTOH Collective:
- A meaningful sense of belonging and purpose.
- A co-created culture of warmth, care, and accountability for personal healing, growth, and evolution.
- Social engagement that is stimulating and nourishing.
- Opportunities to learn new skills, ideas, and practices for living an evolutionary life.
- Support and encouragement for your soul's mission.
- A co-created community engaging in Positive Praxis.
A strong metaphysical container.
When joining the community, all members must check for alignment and stand for their own version of this declaration of positive intent:
“I choose the positive path of evolution by consciously cultivating an open heart. I commit to serving life by discovering and sharing my essential nature.”
"Those of like mind which together seek shall far more surely find."
Who this community is designed for:
- People who feel a sincere desire to seek truth and live a purposeful, evolutionary life.
- People who are genuinely interested in healing, growing, and deepening in self-awareness.
- People who desire authentic connection and spiritual community.
- People committed to living with an open heart.
- People who are open-minded and curious, but also able to think critically and independently of external authority.
- People who are capable of taking responsibility for their emotions and reactions.
- People who are interested in serving and helping others, and co-creating a positive future that benefits all.
- People who are curious about non-duality, oneness, and the mystical traditions.
- People with a genuine desire to know who and what they really are.
- People who seek a personal, inner connection with God, Source, the Absolute, Great Spirit, the One Infinite Creator.
Who would not be a good fit:
- People who are committed to a materialist worldview, believing in only that which can be perceived with the five senses.
- People who are unwilling or uninterested in questioning their thoughts and beliefs.
- People who are content with or committed to a worldview based in separation.
- People who are at the very beginning of their healing journey, with heavy unresolved trauma, or with little to no experience with healing and spirituality.
- People who are overly controlling or are unwilling to respect the free will of others.
The Ways of the Open Heart
Praxis is the process
by which a theory, lesson, or skill is enacted, practiced, embodied, or realized. It is the process of living one's life in accordance with certain principles or beliefs.
The purpose of TOTOH Collective is to co-create a shared context that supports and catalyzes positive spiritual growth. Positive polarization is a metaphysical process of soul evolution. It begins when we commit to a path of service to others, or caring and tending to the holistic well-being of the people in our lives.
In Ra's teachings in the Law of One, positive praxis is striving toward 51% service-to-others.
Choose your adventure.
We believe in the gift economy. So we've created a strategy that allows you to determine your financial contribution based on what you can afford, and what you'd like to contribute.
Monthly or yearly.
Choose a subscription that renews monthly or yearly. Monthly subscription starts at $0. And yearly includes discounts to courses and programs offered through TOTOH Academy.
Try it first.
Membership subscriptions include a free trial (14-days for monthly and 30-days for yearly) so you, as a prospective member, can try out the community experience risk-free.
Private Membership Association
TOTOH Collective is organized as a private membership association.
We acknowledge our universal, natural rights: to gather and assemble as free souls, to communicate freely, to seek truth, and to worship and relate to Divinity how we choose. We derive our rights directly from the Creator. And we organize to serve our community in the exercising and maintaining of these and other unalienable rights, in order to allow us to travel the positive path of evolution as powerfully and directly as possible.
All members, prior to joining the Collective, must read and consent to the membership agreement.
"There is almost a sensual longing for communion with others who have a large vision.
The immense fulfillment of the friendship between those engaged in furthering the evolution of consciousness has a quality impossible to describe."
– Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
“The next Buddha will be a Sangha.”
– Thich Nhat Hanh
“We are the ones we have been waiting for.”
– June Jordan
"We are all longing to go home to some place we have never been
— a place half-remembered and half-envisioned we can only catch glimpses of from time to time. Community. Somewhere, there are people to whom we can speak with passion without having the words catch in our throats. Somewhere a circle of hands will open to receive us, eyes will light up as we enter, voices will celebrate with us whenever we come into our own power. Community means strength that joins our strength to do the work that needs to be done. Arms to hold us when we falter. A circle of healing. A circle of friends. Someplace where we can be free."